Magpie Sanitizer giveway
Terms and Conditions
- This Magpie Sanitizer giveway is organised by Rhodes Food Group (Pty) Ltd (Registration nr: 2012/074402/07) (the “Organisers”) and is open to all South African citizens residing in the Republic of South Africa – (a valid South African identity document is required), except directors, members, business partners, employees, sales agents, advertising agency staff, advisors or consultants of the Organisers, its associated companies, service providers and the immediate family members of all the foresaid (including, but not limited to, spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters).
- This giveaway is open from the day the point of sale is placed in the store and will run until stocks last. Any purchases made after the depletion of the Sanitizer stock will not be valid.
- By participating in this giveaway all participants agree to be bound by terms and conditions of the drive, which will be interpreted by the Organisers in their sole, absolute and unfettered discretion.
- The giveaway will be overseen and certified as set out in the Regulations to the Consumer Protection Act of 2008 of South Africa where after the Organisers’ decision regarding all matters relating to the drive will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To take part in this giveway, the participant must follow the instructions on the point of sale in the allocated stores, in which case they will be eligible for a Magpie Sanitizer.
- The participant may partake as many times as he or she wishes but only 1 entry per transaction will be allowed. For example, one transaction of 2 Magpie Pies will enable them to receive a Magpie sanitizer while stocks lasts.
- The Organisers reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any participant that is in breach of these terms and conditions. Failure by the Organisers to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Organiser reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
- Some or all of the participants may be invited to endorse, promote and/or advertise the products of the Organiser, which would allow the Organiser and its representatives to photograph and film the winner for promotional purposes related to the drives and the relevant products, without payment or additional compensation for a period of 12 months determined as from the start of the drive. It is recorded that the winner(s) has/have the right to decline such an invitation.
- The Organiser shall have the right to terminate the giveaway immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the giveaway constitutes acceptance of the back to school drive rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
Again, for promotions with media partners:
Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules. The Ma Baker Brand, Rhodes Food Group, and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. Rhodes Food Group, the media partner and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error