- 2 x 200g sheets store-bought shortcrust pastry, (thawed)
- 150g goat’s cheese, sliced
- 150g red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- olive oil for sprinkling
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- rocket topping
- 50g wild rocket (arugula) leaves
- 2 tablespoons shredded basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon store-bought balsamic glaze
- shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
Preheat the oven to 180°c (350°F).
Cut the pastry into 2 x 18cm circles and place on a baking tray lined with non-sticky baking paper. Top each pastry with the goat’s cheese and tomato. Sprinkle with oil, salt and pepper and bake for 25 minutes or until pastry is golden. To make the topping, combine the rocket and basil. Pile on top of the tarts, drizzle with balsamic glaze and add parmesan to serve.
Serve and enjoy.